- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cerwin-Vega EL-36CX Earthquake Folded Horn Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Product H69831
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cerwin-Vega EL-36CX "Earthquake" delivers outstanding audio performance and legendary Cerwin-Vega bass that will turn any environment into an ear...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Massive low end perfect for live sound, mobile DJs, and club applications.
The Cerwin-Vega EL-36CX "Earthquake" delivers outstanding audio performance and legendary Cerwin-Vega bass that will turn any environment into an earthquake zone. The "X" at the end of the model number signifies that this enclosure is painted rather than carpeted, which has the advantage of being easier to clean or touch up after events.
With six and a half feet of folded horn chamber length in the cabinet, the EL-36CX Folded Horn Subwoofer has bass frequency extension similar to a 36" driver with even more SPL performance than its predecessor, the EL-36B.
A striking die cast door has improved heat dissipation capabilities. Acoustic impedance balancing reduces cone rocking and distortion. The curved horn mouth bracing provides a smoother frequency response. Enhanced front corner bracing plus a deep, reinforced pole offer additional durability and reliability.
- Five feet of folded horn chamber length in the cabinet
- Thunderous bass frequency extension similar to a 36" driver
- Rugged cast aluminum C-Series door has improved heat dissipation capabilities
- Increased low frequency SPL from improved cabinet bracing
- Rounded horn mouth creates smoother frequency response
- Steel front corner bracing to improve cabinet strength
- Casters repositioned for increased front/back stability
- Redesigned durable Multi-ply construction
- An extra-deep, reinforced pole cup that keeps pole-mounted speakers stable
- Integrated wheels and a new Cerwin-Vega ergonomic handle for easier transportability
- Painted finish
- Optimized for use with all Cerwin-Vega full range top cabinets to create dedicated system solutions
- Frequency Response: -3db 39 Hz -310 Hz / -10db 35 Hz - 350 Hz
- Power Capacity: 500 W (RMS) 1000 Peak
- Recommended Power: 750 w - 1000 w @ 8 ohms
- Input Connectors: ¼" Phono, Speakon
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 106 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms