- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cerwin-Vega INT-118S V2 Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75823 000000000 H75823000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega! has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable pric...Click To Read More About This Product
Run longer. Run louder. Run with Cerwin-Vega!
The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega! has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable price. How do you enhance a leading product in its class? Improve the product components, sound quality AND lower the price!
Introducing the new Intense! V2. Perfect for PA applications such as live sound, program playback, and DJ systems -- it can be installed in facilities, venues and clubs - yet it is fully portable for sound on the go.
So What's New?
- Stronger drivers - by beefing up the build quality with the addition of more steel.
- Enhanced durability - by upgrading the cabinet construction with internal bracing.
Better performance - is achieved by increasing the size of the magnets on the compression drivers.
Improved dependability - from a new positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor that protects the tweeter. This component acts as a self -repairing fuse allowing the speaker to return to normal operation once the input fault is corrected
The new Intense Series loudspeakers deliver performance you demand at a price you don't expect. The model INT-118s V2 cast-frame subwoofer paired with the INT-153 or INT-252 V2 PA speakers, are tailor-made for gigging musicians, mobile DJs and other portable sound reinforcement applications. The new Intense Series loudspeakers re-define value-driven performance.
- 34 mm compression drivers
- Steel frame woofers
- PTC thermistor protected tweeter
- Black carpet finish
- 15 mm reinforced cabinet
- Speakon and 1/4" inputs
- All metal handles with stamped CV logo
The new Intense Series loudspeakers re-define value-driven performance.
- Frequency Response (1W /1M): +/- 3 dB 49 Hz - 200 kHz -10 dB 33.5 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): Full Range 6 Ohms
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1W / 1M): Full Range 96 dB
- Calculated Maximum Output (dB SPL, @ 1M): Full Range 125.5 dB
- Power Handling (Watts): RMS 225 Watts; Program 450 Watts; Peak 900
- Nominal Coverage Angles /-6 dB points (Degrees): Horizontal N/A; Vertical N/A
- Dimensions (H x WF x WB x D): 25.5" x 23.75" x 23" (648mm x 603mm x 584mm)
- Weight (Lb. / Kg): 88.85 Lbs. (40.3 Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.