- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charter Oak Acoustics SCL-1 Discrete Compressor Limiter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25526 000000000 L25526000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Award Winning CharterOak SCL-1 Discrete Compressor Limiter will provide a constant output level regardless of input level or frequency, without t...Click To Read More About This Product
The Award Winning CharterOak SCL-1 Discrete Compressor Limiter will provide a constant output level regardless of input level or frequency, without the familiar pumping and gasping effect that is inherent in most compressors and limiters. The device achieves this by employing a rectifier circuit that possesses a parabolic average charge curve. The end result of the circuit is a quick release that releases to a continually changing average level, which is determined by the parabolic charge curve of the storage capacitors.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22KHz
- Harmonic Distortion: Less than 1% with 20dB of gain reduction @ +20dBm output
- Maximum Output: +22dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -85dB referenced to +4dBu
- Attack Time: 5ms - 100ms
- Release Time: 20ms-2 sec
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.