- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ 4BAR Tri USB Tri-Color LED Wash Light Effect System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27701 000000000 J27701000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
4BAR Tri USB is a complete wash lighting solution fitted with high-intensity tri-color (RGB) LEDs that can be controlled wirelessly via the included ...Click To Read More About This Product
A complete setup for bands or DJs.
4BAR Tri USB is a complete wash lighting solution fitted with high-intensity tri-color (RGB) LEDs that can be controlled wirelessly via the included footswitch or the optional IRC-6 controller (sold separately). It also features D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control. A convenient tripod stand and carrying bag are included for quick and easy setup and tear down.
- DMX Channels: 3 or 15
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 28 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Stand Height: 7.4 ft (2.25 m)
- Beam Angle: 18
- Field Angle: 31
- Illuminance: 2,330 lux @ 2 m (per pod)
- Power Linking: 8 units @ 120 V; 14 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 69 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 66 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Fits Tripod Sizes: 1.34 to 1.57 in (35 to 40 mm)
- Weight: 20.6 lb (10.8 kg)
- Weight (Controller): 0.8 lb (1.8 kg)
- Size: 41.3 x 2 x 10.6 in (1,050 x 50 x 270 mm)
Everything you need to illuminate your show properly. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.