- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ COLORado M Solo RGBW LED Wash Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37757 000000000 L37757000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CHAUVET Professional COLORado M Solo LED wash light is compact and powerful. It takes the optics of the COLORado 1 Solo and shrinks them into a s...Click To Read More About This Product
IP65 rating for outdoor use.
The CHAUVET Professional COLORado M Solo LED wash light is compact and powerful. It takes the optics of the COLORado 1 Solo and shrinks them into a smaller, but equally robust static wash light package. Superbly suited for touring and production work indoors or out, this IP65-rated RGBW LED wash light projects an even, fully homogenized beam through fast and smooth zoom and precision optics. The IP65 rating means you can use the COLORado M Solo wash light outside in the elements without worry. It utilizes IP-rated power and data connectors as well as full convection cooling for silent and reliable operation, even in the tightest of spaces.
With its adjustable optics, you can select a beam angle from 4–18° for precision light placement. The motorized zoom mechanism makes changing the light's projection angle fast and smooth. The CHAUVET COLORado M Solo is powered by a single RGBW LED source that packs a punch with 40W output.
The COLORado M Solo features a crisp OLED display panel for navigating its menu of functions. To give you peace of mind during events, the display locks and requires a password for access. You'll never have to worry about someone tampering with your lights when you're away.
Take complete control of the COLORado M Solo RGBW LED wash light with DMX interface and 5-pin XLR connections. If you want keep things simple, this versatile wash light also boasts built-in, automatic programs that don't require cabling or programming.
- Powered by a single 40W RGBW LED source
- Zooming optics with 4–18° beam angle range
- DMX control, standalone and automatic program modes
- Electronic dimming, strobe and smooth color mixing
Light it up—order today.
- Type: Wash/spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 4–18°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- DMX channels: 9, 12 or 17
- DMX connector: 5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 5.31"
- Height: 7.32"
- Depth: 13.03"
- Weight: 7.8 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.