- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ COLORstrip Four-Channel DMX-512 LED Linear Wash Light
- Write a Review
- Product 801638
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Despite its low power consumption, the COLORstrip wash light puts out an amazing array of bright light. The 4-channel DMX-512 controlled fixture can ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Daisy-chain up to 31 units for a killer runway effect.
Despite its low power consumption, the COLORstrip wash light puts out an amazing array of bright light. The 4-channel DMX-512 controlled fixture can be mounted on a wall or ceiling to supply your club or venue with several lighting options from blackout and static to dimmer and strobe. It comes with its own automated programs, including a sound active mode, and can work in standalone or via master/slave or DMX. Static colors and RGB color mixing are possible without a DMX controller, and you can even daisy chain the wash light with up to 31 units for a killer runway effect. Try the Chauvet COLORstrip as an instant makeover for any room.
- 4-channel DMX-512 LED linear wash light
- Operating modes: Blackout and static/flashing colors, RGB color mixing, Color fade
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound active programs via master/slave or DMX
- Linkable with COLORbank LED
- Additional power output for daisy chaining units together
- Master/slave mode with additional output for daisy chaining allows for color-changing runway effect (up to 31 units)
- Sound sensitivity knob
- Low power consumption
- Mounting hardware
- 2-year limited warranty
- Beam angle: 63 x 29
- Field angle: 82 x 52
- Footcandles: 105
- Lux: 1,127
- Light Source: 384 (128 red, 128 green, 128 blue) LEDs 100,000 hrs.
- Current draw: (peak 33W @ 120V) (inrush 25W @ 120V)
- Power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 4.5 lb.
- Size: 38"W x 6"H x 2.5"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.