- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Hurricane 1000 Fog Machine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27716 000000000 J27716000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CHAUVET DJ Hurricane 1000 is a lightweight and compact fog machine combining dense fog output and portability. It can be operated from a distance...Click To Read More About This Product
Fast-acting, dramatic fog supply.
The CHAUVET DJ Hurricane 1000 is a lightweight and compact fog machine combining dense fog output and portability. It can be operated from a distance using either the included wired or wireless remote. After an initial heat-up period, the Hurricane 1000 is always ready to provide fog on demand. A manual fog button provides easy control at your fingertips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety indicating heater status and fluid levels. The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water based fog output.
- Includes wired and wireless remote
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
Click or call to order today.
- Tank Capacity: 0.26 gal (1.0 l)
- Remote Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Heat-up Time: 2 min
- Output: 10,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 20 ml/min
- Weight: 5.8 lb (2.7 kg)
- Size: 11.9 x 8.9 x 8.2 in (301 x 225 x 208 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.