- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 475Z Moving-Head LED Spotlight
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47662 000000000 L47662000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 475Z has a potent 250W LED engine. This moving-head spotlight is ideal for large venues. The Intimidator Spot 475Z de...Click To Read More About This Product
Intense output from a 250W LED.
The CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 475Z has a potent 250W LED engine. This moving-head spotlight is ideal for large venues. The Intimidator Spot 475Z delivers incredible visual effects with dual rotating prisms. The beam is split by the prisms to create dramatic displays.
The CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 475Z also comes equipped with dual gobo wheels for gobo morphing and amazing mid-air projections. This fixture can also adapt to short- or long-throw situations courtesy of its motorized zoom. Motorized focus which means crisp projections at almost any distance. A ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options and beams stay where you want them with built-in totem mode. Convenient, wireless non-DMX control is possible using the optional IRC-6 remote. The full-color LCD display lets you set, save, and recall one scene manually. Intimidator Spot 475Z has powerCON-compatible power input/output connections for power linking.
- Powered by intense 250W LED
- Ideal for larger events
- Dual rotating prisms and gobo wheels
- DMX control and built-in auto modes
- Motorized zoom
Perfect for large venues—order today.
- Type: Spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 13–28°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 10 or 16
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Yes
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.