- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Mini Strobe LED
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H69978 000000000 H69978000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chauvet Mini Strobe LED is an easy-to-use strobe light with 21 white LEDs and adjustable strobe rate. Plug-and-play right out of box, it comes in...Click To Read More About This Product
21 white LEDs and adjustable strobe rate.
The Chauvet Mini Strobe LED is an easy-to-use strobe light with 21 white LEDs and adjustable strobe rate. Plug-and-play right out of box, it comes in a compact case and ready to use for your next mobile DJ gig, party or anywhere you need a punch of strobing white light.
- Ready to go out of the box
- Manually adjustable strobe rate
- Light source: 21 (white) LEDs
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 1W, < 0.1A operating, < 0.1A inrush
AC power: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 0.5lb (.2kg)
- Size: 5.1in x 4in x 3.7in / 130mm x 102mm x 95mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.