- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Obey 3 Compact DMX Controller for LED Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485516 000000000 485516000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The compact Chauvet Obey 3 DMX controller for LED lights has three channels (red, green, and blue only) and features a fader for the master dimmer, v...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact DMX controller for LED lights.
The compact Chauvet Obey 3 DMX controller for LED lights has three channels (red, green, and blue only) and features a fader for the master dimmer, variable strobing on the fly, and adjustable audio sensitivity. Playback options include automated, sound-activated, or manual red, green, and blue color mixing, plus all playback modes can have variable fade times. Plus, at only two pounds, you can add the Chauvet Obey 3 DMX lighting controller to your traveling rig without worrying about its weight. This is a perfect DMX controller for a lighting beginner or someone who wants to easily control their LED washes.
- Compact DMX-512 controller for LED light fixtures (3-channel mode only)
- Playback options include automated, sound-activated, or manual red, green, and blue
- Variable fade times for all playback modes
- Variable strobing on the fly (2Hz - 33Hz)
- Fader for master dimmer
- Adjustable blackout allows fixtures to fade out
- Adjustable audio sensitivity
- DMX refresh rate: 40Hz
- Power: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Dimensions: 2.1" H x 8.3" W x 5.5" D
- Works with all 3-channel LED fixtures:
- Channel 1: red
- Channel 2: green
- Channel 3: blue
- Playback modes:
- Preset: 9 built-in colors
- Chase: triggers automated programs
- Macro: scrolls through the color spectrum
If you have 3-channel LED lights that need hassle-free DMX-512 control, the Chauvet Obey 3 is for you!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.