- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Obey 40 D-Fi 2.4 Wireless DMX Controller
- Write a Review
- H97008 000000000 H97008000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Obey 40 D-Fi 2.4 wirelessly controls up to 12 fixtures with 16 DMX channels, each using 30 banks on eight scenes - or 240 pre-programmed scenes. A bu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wireless DMX controller, contols up to 12 fixtures.
Obey 40 D-Fi 2.4 wirelessly controls up to 12 fixtures with 16 DMX channels, each using 30 banks on eight scenes - or 240 pre-programmed scenes. A built-in D-Fi 2.4Ghz transmitter wirelessly broadcasts DMX directly to Freedom lights or to D-Fi 2.4 receivers. Customize effects with MIDI compatibility, adjustable sound sensitivity, and fog and strobe control.
- Universal wireless DMX controller
- Easily send wireless DMX signals across the room using the built-in D-Fi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Controls up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each
- Compatible with all D-Fi systems operating on 2.4GHz
- Customize looks with adjustable strobe and fade effects
- Design up to 240 scenes using 192 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes
- Enhance light shows using 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
- Ability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility
- Conveniently mounts using the 3-space (3U) mounting rack
Wirelessly control your lights from across the room. Order the Obey 40 today.
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Rackmount: 3U
- Max unobstructed distance: 656ft (200m)
- Operating frequency: 2.433 - 2.48GHz
- RF output: 18.5dBm
- Antenna connection: RP-SMA
- Input Voltage: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Weight: 5.7lbs (2.6kg)
- Size: 19 x 3.5 x 6.7in (483 x 89 x 171mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.