- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR 56 LED PAR/Wash Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485504 000000000 485504000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chauvet SlimPAR 56 is a traditional LED PAR can housed in a casing that is only 2 in. thick, which allows it to go where other PAR cans don't fit...Click To Read More About This Product
A 3- or 7-channel DMX-512 slim LED PAR can with 108 colored LEDs and a slim profile.
The Chauvet SlimPAR 56 is a traditional LED PAR can housed in a casing that is only 2 in. thick, which allows it to go where other PAR cans don't fit. Powered by 108 red, green, and blue LEDs, the LED PAR can offers 3- or 7-channels of DMX control. It also provides static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without a DMX controller. Built-in automated and sound-activated programs operate in either master/slave or DMX mode. The Chauvet SlimPAR 56 DMX PAR also features a variable-speed pulse effect and a double-bracket yoke that can also act as a floor stand.
- 3- or 7-channel DMX-512 slim LED PAR can
- Light source: 108 (36 red, 36 green, 36 blue) LEDs
- Static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without a DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound-activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Low-profile lights are 2.2" deep
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Weight: 2.7 lb.
- Dimensions: 8.8" W x 7" H x 7.3" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
- 7-channel: RGB, macros, run/strobe speed, automatic/sound, dimmer
Get a slim and skinny DMX PAR can that hasn't sacrificed its power when you order the Chauvet SlimPAR 56 PAR can today.
- Beam angle: 21
- Field angle: 32
- Lux: 1,290 @ 1m
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 8W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Additional power output: max 46 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.