- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR Quad 12 USB
- Write a Review
- Product J26201
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SlimPAR Q12 USB is a low profile, high-output quad-color (RGBA) LED Par with D-Fi USB compatibility, capable of generating a broad spectrum of co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Slimline, quad-color PAR with D-Fi USB connectivity.
The SlimPAR Q12 USB is a low profile, high-output quad-color (RGBA) LED Par with D-Fi USB compatibility, capable of generating a broad spectrum of colors to achieve natural-looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs. Flicker-free operation makes the SlimPAR Q12 suitable for on-camera use and it' ideal for quiet applications due to its silent operation and no moving parts. Power-link multiple units to save time running cables and power extension cords, and pick up the optional IRC-6 remote for easy control of static colors and automated programs.
Low-profile, high-output quad-color (RGBA) LED Par
D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
Increase standalone versatility with multiple userconfigurable settings
Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.