- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Stage Designer 50 DMX Lighting Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 809526 000000000 809526000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chauvet Stage Designer 50is a DMX lighting controller and 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console that gives you the ability take over a large lighti...Click To Read More About This Product
One DMX lighting control to rule them all.
The Chauvet Stage Designer 50is a DMX lighting controller and 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console that gives you the ability take over a large lighting setup with ease. The Stage Designer 50 has 96,000 programmable steps, 8 pages with 12 scenes each for 96 total playback faders, re-assignable channels, adjustable chase and fade times, and 2 programmable aux buttons. This DMX controller also has built-in crossfader, dark, and kill buttons; MIDI in, out, and thru (with file dump); direct audio input, as well as 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections. With the Chauvet Stage Designer 50 DMX Lighting Controller you can override chases on the fly, mix and match chases, or set for beat-activation, top sync, or auto run.
- 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console
- 8 pages with 12 scenes each yields 96 total playback faders (simultaneous playback)
- 96,000 programmable steps
- 2 programmable aux buttons
- Adjustable chase and fade times
- Re-assignable channels
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
- Bulit-in crossfader, dark, and kill buttons
- MIDI in, out and thru (with file dump)
- Direct audio input
- Mix and match chases
- Override chases on the fly
- Beat-activation, tap sync, auto run, MIDI in/out
- 6-space (6U) rack mount
- Polarity selector
Get your light show under control with this easy-to-use console.
- Power: DC 12-20V 500mA 115V or 230V
- Weight: 10.3 lbs.
- Size: 19.5"W x 10.5"H x 3.5"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.