- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Cloud 9 Low-Lying Fogger
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55113 000000000 L55113000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Cloud 9 is an impressive, low-lying fogger that creates thick, cloud-like effects with a high-impact output ideal for use on large-scale stages, thea...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional-grade lighting you can count on.
Cloud 9 is an impressive, low-lying fogger that creates thick, cloud-like effects with a high-impact output ideal for use on large-scale stages, theatres, live performances and theme parks. The robust unit has a best in class heat-up time of 4 minutes and no dry ice or CO2 is needed, which means no special licensing/training is required. Because it works without a special coolant or compressor, only water and fog fluid is needed for continuous output. The powerful unit weighs in at 121 lbs and is equipped with several handy transport features such as its road case housing, metal handles and wheels to easily glide across any stage. Control it on the LCD display or via DMX.
When your event really matters, trust CHAUVET to deliver.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.