- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Epix Drive 2000 IP Processor and Power Supply for Epix IP and Tour System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21510 000000000 L21510000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Épix Drive 2000 IP is IP65 outdoor-rated and hosts the processing and power supply for the Épix IP and Tour system. It supports 20 Épix Strip IPs, 36...Click To Read More About This Product
IP65-rated for outdoor use.
Épix Drive 2000 IP is IP65 outdoor-rated and hosts the processing and power supply for the Épix IP and Tour system. It supports 20 Épix Strip IPs, 36 Épix Strip Tours or 12 Épix Bar Tours, or any combination of the three, with a maximum capacity of 2000 LEDs. Épix Drive 2000 IP supports Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN, giving you a variety of control options. Thanks to an integrated web server, you can remotely diagnose, troubleshoot, and change settings as needed without having to directly access the Épix fixtures. Using the new 7 and 8 channel operating modes you can quickly and easily configure and program shows in minutes with minimal time/effort to create stunning looks.
- Designed to power any combination of Épix Tour products, up to 2,000 LEDs
- Easily configure using built-in OLED display and touchscreen menu
- Auto-address function
- Daisy chain fixtures directly from 2 outputs of the Drive 2000IP
- IP65 outdoor rating
Get your Épix IP system under control—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.