- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Maverick MK1 Hybrid Moving Head Fixture
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J53360 000000000 J53360000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With advanced optics, overlapping 8- and 4-facet prisms and a versatile gobo package, this potent, moving-head spotlight delivers fast and precise mo...Click To Read More About This Product
Moving zoom head gives this fixture versatility and flexibility.
With advanced optics, overlapping 8- and 4-facet prisms and a versatile gobo package, this potent, moving-head spotlight delivers fast and precise movement of pan and tilt functions. Thanks to its zoom head, the Chauvet professional Maverick MK1 Hybrid can focus its beam down to 1° for sharp, piercing aerial effects, or function as a wash light, widening its coverage to 41°.
Powered by a 440W Osram Sirius reflector lamp, this supercharged hybrid packs a serious punch. Variable CMY color mixing combines with stunning output and effects to help create an unforgettable light show. Six rotating and 18 static gobos offer massive visual impact. For unlimited creativity, choose from DMX, sACN, Art-Net, or W-DMX control.
- Fully featured, high powered spot/beam combination fixture with CMY color mixing and overlapping prisms
- Fast and precise movement of pan and tilt functions
- Variable CMY color mixing and static colors to create a wide range of color options
- Individually controllable and overlappable 8- and 4-facet prisms
- Frost and beam flattening options for even light distribution
- Zoom angle of 3° to 18° in spot mode and 19° to 41° in wash mode for multiple coverage options
- Tight 1° beam for extremely focused areal effects
- 6 rotating and 18 static gobos for massive visual impact
- DMX , W-DMX, sACN, and Art-Net for full flexibility of control options
- True 1 compatible power input
- Battery backup display with auto rotate depending on fixture orientation.
Order now for both razor-sharp aerial effects and powerful wash lighting.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.