- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Net-X II
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55146 000000000 L55146000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Net-XII is a versatile rack-mountable Ethernet-to-DMX node, which also functions as a merger for two controllers on either Ethernet or DMX inputs. It...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional-grade lighting you can count on.
Net-XII is a versatile rack-mountable Ethernet-to-DMX node, which also functions as a merger for two controllers on either Ethernet or DMX inputs. It has the ability to record up to 10 DMX presets which can be triggered remotely. Net-X II has two 5-pin DMX inputs and eight 5-pin DMX outputs -all optically isolated, and can output up to eight universes simultaneously. The eight 5-pin DMX outputs can be individually assigned to either of the two DMX inputs or the Ethernet inputs to mix network inputs with DMX inputs in a single device. LTP and HTP merging fully supports network protocols sACN, Art-Net or DMX to merge two incoming controllers to any DMX output. It has RDM over network functionality. Net-X II provides a reliable platform for novice users with its preset configuration library, while providing experts with a highly customizable network infrastructure for complex control systems.
When your event really matters, trust CHAUVET to deliver.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.