- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Rogue RH1 Hybrid Moving Head Beam, Spot, Wash Light with Zoom, Gobos and Color Wheel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56367 000000000 J56367000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by a potent 330W OSRAM SIRIUS metal-halide lamp, the Rogue RH1 Hybrid moving-head beam boasts an ultra-intense output of 111,000 lux at 15 m....Click To Read More About This Product
Moving-head fixture with an ultra-bright metal-halide lamp.
Powered by a potent 330W OSRAM SIRIUS metal-halide lamp, the Rogue RH1 Hybrid moving-head beam boasts an ultra-intense output of 111,000 lux at 15 m. Thanks to its zooming optics, the Rogue RH1 Hybrid produces tight, adjustable beam angles ranging from 2.5–38°, allowing it to serve as a beam, spot and wash light.
As if it didn’t have enough tricks in its bag, the Rogue RH1 Hybrid is fitted with an unrivaled optical system, featuring 6- and 8-facet prisms that are completely layerable and controllable.
The Rogue RH1 Hybrid combines its powerful light source with indexing and static scrolling gobo wheels, and a 13-hue color wheel add to create stunning visual effects your audience won’t soon forget.
Offering 3- and 5-pin XLR connections for DMX control, you can unleash your creativity and command your lighting show with precision. The Rogue RH1’s motorized dimmer, zoom, shutter and focus, plus its fast 540°/260° pan and tilt capabilities make it an indispensible, versatile workhorse in any setting.
- Powerful moving-head beam/wash hybrid fixture
- Potent 330W metal-halide light source
- Moving head with 540°/260° pan and tilt
- DMX operation with onboard gobo and color wheels
- Zooming optics with beam adjustment from 2.5–38°
For a powerful fixture that does the job of three lights, order today.
- Type: Beam/wash
- Light source: Metal-halide
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 2.5–38°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 20 or 25
- DMX connector: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: No
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: No
- Width: 16.1 in.
- Height: 12.9 in.
- Depth: 25.8 in.
- Weight: 55.2 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.