- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cleer NEXT High-End Audiophile Headphone for Discerning Listeners
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75666 000001000 L75666000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NEXT High-End Audiophile Headphone melds form and function into a bold and articulate sound. The luxurious, open-back, alloy structure provides t...Click To Read More About This Product
The high-end audiophile headphone for discerning listeners
The NEXT High-End Audiophile Headphone melds form and function into a bold and articulate sound. The luxurious, open-back, alloy structure provides the foundation from which the innovative ironless magnesium driver units emote bold and articulate, high-resolution sound as soft sheepskin and memory foam caress you in comfort. Alloy construction 6061-T6 aluminum was chosen for its light weight, high-strength, and workability, in this case resulting in an eye-catching design that's equally as comfortable.
The open-back design provides two immediate benefits: natural, spacious, sound reproduction devoid of coloration, and improved transient response - the headphone’s ability to respond to sudden changes within the waveform. Given a quiet space and a clean source, it's one of a kind. Finely crafted magnesium alloy drivers benefit from low mass, high-rigidity, and high internal damping for exceptional audio reproduction.
When mated to the innovative, ironless magnet structure, the result is efficient and linear, wideband frequency response for vivid and nuanced, high-resolution sound. Especially shaped to surround the ear and hug the contours of the head, memory foam earpads deliver a superb wearing experience with the added benefit of enhanced acoustic performance.
- Lightweight, open, alloy structure for resonance-free listening.
- 40mm ironless magnesium drivers for vivid and nuanced Hi-Res sound.
- 3D earpads offer enhanced acoustic seal and long-term fit.
- Sheepskin and memory foam earpads provide luxurious comfort.
- Quad-core, four-conductor cable for efficient connectivity.
Experience bold and brilliant sound without the noise. Order today.
- Ear coupling: Over ear type
- Operating principle:Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Primary application:Music Listening
- Secondary application:
- Frequency response:20-40KHz (Line in) /20-20KHz (Bluetooth)
- Max peak SPL:106±3dB/1kHz,THD<1%
- Driver size:40mm Ironless Driver
- Noise cancelling:
- Weight:285 gram
- Cable type: Audio cable charging cable
- Cable Length: Audio cable -1.2m
- Charging cable -1.0m
- Connector:USB type C
- Built-in mic:Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity:Bluetooth 4.2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.