- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ColorKey TrussPar QUAD 3 RGBW LED PAR Uplight Wash Light, Black
- Write a Review
- K35574 000000000 K35574000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This lightweight and compact par fixture is designed to fit perfectly inside most triangular truss. The TrussPar QUAD 3 is ideal for uplighting truss...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powered by three high-output, 10W RGBW LEDs.
This lightweight and compact par fixture is designed to fit perfectly inside most triangular truss. The TrussPar QUAD 3 is ideal for uplighting truss legs and totems with or without scrims, and also has threaded points for elevated mounting. Powered by three high-output, 10W RGBW LEDs, the ColorKey TrussPar QUAD 3 delivers smooth color mixing and rich, saturated colors. Ideal for anyone looking for maximum value, this economical fixture also includes an IRC remote to control colors and programs. DMX operation gives you more control over the TrussPar QUAD 3’s functions.
- Lightweight, compact PAR uplight fixture
- Designed to fit inside most triangular truss
- Powered by three high-output, 10W RGBW LEDs
- DMX operation
- Includes infrared remote control
Quality truss lighting at a price you can afford—order now.
- Type: PAR
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 16°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 5 or 9
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Yes
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Not specified
- Width: 4.3 in
- Height: 5.3 in.
- Depth: 4.3 in.
- Weight: 1.76 lb.
- Remote included: Yes
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.