- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crown CM311 Headworn Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H73909 000001000 H73909000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CM-311A is the latest version of the Crowns proprietary Differoid technology. Differoid stands for differential cardioid. Its cardioid pickup pat...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight, comfortable, and noise-cancelling.
The CM-311A is the latest version of the Crowns proprietary Differoid technology. Differoid stands for differential cardioid. Its cardioid pickup pattern rejects sounds from the rear, such as floor monitors. Its noise-canceling ability also rejects sounds at a distance, such as instruments on stage and crowd noise. This results in the CROWN CM-311 having outstanding gain-before-feedback and isolation. Controlled field tests showed that the Differoid provides up to 12 dB more gain before feedback than conventional cardioid microphones. Many users of the Differoid say that their house mix is better because the mic's isolation is nearly complete.
Designed for touring and live-sound applications, the Crown CM-311A is a rugged head-worn microphone with unequalled performance. It sounds like the best handheld microphones full, clear, and distortion-free, even with the loudest singers. Lightweight and comfortable, the mics headband and boom adjust to fit any singer. An included pop filter greatly reduces breath noise and pops. Because of the booms unique behind-the-ear design, it does not cover up the singers face.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Defferoid noise cancelling technologie
- Outstanding gain-before-feedback and isolation
- Premium head-worn microphone
- Handsfree use
- Available with XLR, mini XLR, and TA4F connectors
- Lead vocals
- Backing vocals
- Intercom systems
Order a headworn mic that sounds like the best handheld microphones.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: CM-311A: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV); CM-311L: 1.25 mV/Pa (-58 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 148 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 68 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 75 ohms balanced
- Powering: 18 to 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Finish: Satin black
- Dimensions: ear to ear 5.5" (13.97 cm); boom 7" (17.78 cm), boom to mouth 3" (7.62)
- Net weight: 61g (2.1 oz.)
- Cable: 106 cm (42 in.)
- Connector: CM-311A: 3-pin XLR; CM-311L: 3-pin Mini XLR
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.