Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
D16 Group Drumazon TR909 Emulation Software (VST/AU)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Exact emulation of the original TR909 groove box.
Drumazon has a flexible output configuration. Every instrument's audio signal can be routed to any of the 11 outputs. This allows users to further shape sounds individually or in groups via their favorite plug-ins. Each individual output can be set to mono or stereo, and every instrument also has a Mute and Solo button. Mute will not just silence the sound; it will stop the sound being triggered. Solo will stop all other instruments from being triggered and only allow the selected sound(s) to play.
Drumazon also has extensive MIDI control where MIDI notes can be used to trigger each individual sound. Alternatively, the internal sequencer can be used. This can be set to play using Drumazon's internal clock or set to synchronize perfectly to the host sequencer. Most of Drumazon's parameters can be automated within the host and also controlled using MIDI CC with an external controller. An easy-to-use MIDI Learn function allows reassignment of any of the parameters.
Within Drumazon' internal sequencer, patterns are stored in 8 banks and each bank can store up to 12 patterns. Each pattern consists of 16 steps, and each pattern location has a MIDI note number assigned to it. The patterns can be edited traditionally using the step buttons or using the tap function.
Drumazon' internal sequencer has various modes of operation. In Chain Mode, ranges of patterns are selected from the internal banks and are played through in a circular fashion. Patterns can also be triggered freely by selecting the corresponding MIDI note (for example, from a MIDI controller keyboard), and external controllers can be used in any mode to provide full control over pattern playback.
A Randomizer function is also provided within the internal sequencer that can be used to make simple changes to a pattern or create a whole new one “ an ideal feature for when your creativity needs a boost. Randomizing can be applied to specific instruments and specific steps and the frequency of occurrence can also be adjusted to give you just the right amount.
Drumazon' files are stored in the XML format. This allows single patterns or whole banks to be exchanged between users easily. XML allows the files to be edited in a text editor, which is ideal if you want to post or share a pattern on a website - just post the text.
The settings for each instrument can be stored in it's own preset. Each instrument preset can be loaded in individually, which allows maximum flexibility when putting kits of instruments together. A dedicated Preset Manager is provided to help the user manage the sounds within their own unique library.
- MIDI map equivalent with the classic drum machine's map
- MIDI tune and velocity controls instruments' levels and tunes
- 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures
- Each step can be defined normal or flamed and accented or not
- Shuffle mode
- Flam mode
- Tap mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle, Flam and TotalAccent values defined globally and per pattern
- Scale function and intelligent Rescale (automatically stretches pattern to the chosen measure)
- Built-in Randomizer (selection of instruments to random, steps to be affected, frequency of the randomized notes and more)
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files
- Two modes of synchronization:
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo
- Synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-303 BPM (+-0.1)
- Individual presets per instrument with preset manager to easy control
Order today and soon you'll start banging out classic-sounding beats from yesterday.
Drumazon TR909 Emulation Software (VST/AU) Specifications:PC
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: 1.5 GHz with SSE (Multicore system 2.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1GB recommended)
- OS: 10.6.x or 10.7.x
- CPU: Intel based 1.5 GHz (2.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 512MB (1GB recommended)
- Software: AU or VST host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Note: This is not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.