- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D16 Group Nithonat TR606 Emulation (VST/AU) Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97169 000000000 H97169000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Nithonat is a fully synthesized drum machine based on the classic 606. Many different artists in hip-hop, R&B, electro, and many other styles of ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
D16's version of the classic TR606 drum machine.
Nithonat is a fully synthesized drum machine based on the classic 606. Many different artists in hip-hop, R&B, electro, and many other styles of synthesized music have used the unique sound of the 606 for many years. The Nithonat perfectly emulates the original 606, but since Nithonat is software based, D16 Group was able to enhance the original with extra functionality.
Full control over the sound
On the original 606, the only editable sound parameter was volume. D16 had added to the original and as a result Nithonat is equipped with extra controls, which allow each sound to be shaped in ways, which were not possible in the original machine. A whole spectrum of sounds is now at you fingertips - rumbling kicks, rustling snares and completely synthesized and unnatural sounding toms and hi-hats. For the first time since the 80s, it is now possible to hear what the analog synthesis of the 606 is truly capable off!
One of a kind
Nithonat was designed completely from the ground up. Its synthesis is special and has very unique and characteristic hi-hat and cymbal sounds, which are due to the emulated structure of the circuits in the original. The bass drum has unparalleled attack character and strong punch. These unique attributes guarantee that the Nithonat is a great instrument with a unique timbre which will bring an old school feel to any track it is used on.
New dimension of creativity
Nithonat has a powerful built-in internal sequencer. The tracks can be edited in a very simple and intuitive way and modified with many useful functions. The clear GUI means that sequencer is very easy to use. In addition to having many internal sequencer modes, Nithonat can also be used as a sound module. All sounds and functions within Nithonat can be controlled from a host sequencer.
- Fully synthesized drum sounds
- Additional parameters to get yet more control over the sound
- Many ways of controlling the device
- 8 Banks with 12 patterns per bank
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures
- Shuffle mode
- Trigger out
- Global accent track
- Tap mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle (swing) and tempo values defined per pattern
- Built-in randomizer
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files
Add a classic drum machine to your DAW, download Nithonat today.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- OS: 10.6.x or 10.7.x
- CPU: Intel based 1.5 Ghz (2.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: AU or VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- Note: This is not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it.