- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D16 Group SIGMund Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02152 000000000 J02152000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Sigmund is far from just another delay: it consists of four discrete delay units, each with its own independent set of parameters offering an incredi...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
High-quality, flexible delay unit with four independent delay lines.
Sigmund is far from just another delay: it consists of four discrete delay units, each with its own independent set of parameters offering an incredible degree of sound-shaping freedom. With Sigmund, each of the delay lines has complementary modules built in, independent from the feedback loop:
- Multi-mode Filter (can work either in or outside of the feedback loop
- Overdrive module
- Amplitude modulator (for tremolo effects)
Sigmund's four delay lines can be interconnected with each other in practically every manner possible. The plugin offers a choice of nine different routing topologies which give access to completely new dimensions of sound creation. For example, say you have your delays currently running in parallel but would like to have a cascade of serially connected delays instead: you can reconfigure them instantly by choosing your desired algorithm with just a click of the mouse. For even greater convenience when working with Sigmund, the output signals of each of the four delay lines are combined in a special, purpose-built internal mixer to ensure seamless transition between algorithms and greatly speed workflows.
The signal path design process that went into Sigmund has been zero-comprimise from beginning to end: in fact, the sound quality is so high, the processing so pure that it's possible to work with even the smallest delay times, even down to one-tenth of one millisecond with zero artifacts emerging. Thus, it's possible without any tricks or half-measures to use a single delay line not only as a traditional delay effect, but also as a chorus or flanger and in some of the highest audio quality theoretically possible!
Sigmund's user interface has been designed from the ground up to be as intuitive as possible. Everything is presented as if on a silver (or brushed aluminum) platter, cleanly and clearly laid out and with instant access to each section and it's parameters. A convenient preset browser allows for quick auditioning of the extensive, included factory preset library. This, in combination with a novel system of 'padlocks' for locking individual sets of parameters when changing presets, allows you to zero in on the desired effect with extreme efficiency. In skilled hands, these features become powerful weapons.
Multitude of purposes
Sigmund can be effortlessly applied in nearly any configuration in the studio. It can be used as an insert effect for an instrument or bus channel, or as a versatile send effect with the help of a parameter lock that allows for auditioning presets without having to readjust the wet/dry mix with each new selection. The plugin can be used universally not only as a delay, but also as a:
- Four independent delay lines
- Separately configured pre and delay times with optional tempo sync
- High quality delay line algorithm (no aliasing, no artifacts)
- Two multipurpose LFOs
- Flexible routing (9 possible topographies)
- Convenient mixer to blend individual delay amounts
- Master limiter keeps delay signals in check
- Over 200 factory presets
- Advanced, file-based preset browser
- Advanced MIDI learn function
Create a new soundscape with the Sigmund delay.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: 1.8 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.1 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Software: VST compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
- OS: 10.6.x or 10.7.x or 10.8.x
- CPU: Intel based 1.8 Ghz (2.1 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Software: AU / VST compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)