Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Daking Mic Pre Onetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Daking Mic Pre One$799.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A single-channel preamp built in the tradition of Neve and API.
While sharing the gain structure and Class A, fully discrete transistor circuitry design of the popular Daking Mic Pre IV, the Mic Pre One adds a unique variable high-pass filter and comes in a freestanding 'DI-style' steel enclosure, ensuring both durability and immunity from noise. Mic Pre One features switchable phase, 20dB mic input pad and +48V phantom power, plus a selectable 1/4" front panel Hi-Z instrument input, all utilizing relays with gold bi-furcated contacts. Two large knurled aluminum knobs control the variable high-pass filter (0-200Hz) and continuously variable input gain between 25dB and 70dB.
A 20-segment LED bargraph display provides accurate metering. Another LED signifies when power is supplied to the Mic-Pre One. Rear-panel connections include a transformer-isolated input for a microphone, plus line outputs on 1/4" jack and XLR.
- Class A amplifier, all-discrete solid state design
- Jensen transformer-isolated mic input
- Variable high-pass filter (0-200Hz)
- 20dB pad
- Inputs for mic, line, and instrument-level signals
- Front-panel Hi-Z instrument input
- Phase reversal switch
- +48V phantom power
- Full-width 20-segment, bi-color LED meter
- Balanced XLR output and 1/4" line output
- External power supply for noise-free operation and longer component live
- Rohs Compliant
Mic Pre One Specifications:
- Input: XLR mic in (bal),
- 1/4" instrument
- Output: XLR (fully balanced), 1/4" (tip hot).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.