- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx 131s Single Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H71338 000000000 H71338000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx EQs are the industry standard for touring, studio...Click To Read More About This Product
Exceptional sound and rugged reliability.
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered pro EQs, the 131s meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls.
The dbx 131s includes a single 31-band channel of 1/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 110 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 131s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 131s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Single 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down @ 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Frequency Repsonse of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 40k ohm, unbalanced 20k ohm
- Max Input Level: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Impedance-balanaced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 100 ohm, unbalanced 50 ohm
- Max Output Level: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2k ohm or greater
- >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: Typicall >112dB
- Signal-to-Noise: Typically >95dB
- THD+Noise: <0.003%
Interchannel Crosstalk: <-90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- EQ Bypass: Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low Cut: Activates the 50Hz 12dB/octave high-pass filter
- Range: Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 12dB slider boost/cut range
- Operating Voltage: 100VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15W
- Mains Connection: IEC receptacle
- Weight: 4.8 lbs. (2.17 kg) Shipping weight 6.2 lbs. (2.81 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.75" (4.44 cm) H x 6"(15.24 cm) D x 19" (48.26 cm) W
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.