Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
dbx 223xs Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossovertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Great performance, ultra low-noise, and rugged reliability.
The dbx 223xs is a dual channel crossover with all the features you would expect from a professional product. It features Linkwitz-Riley 24dB per octave filters, independent output gain controls for level matching, output phase inversion, 40 Hz low cut filter, and optional mono summing of the low frequency (subwoofer) output. Everything in the design exudes great precision from the solid "click" controls to the high quality XLR inputs and outputs.
- XLR balanced ins and outs
- Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
- Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
- x10 range switch on both channels
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
- Phase reverse switch on all outputs
- Individual level controls on all outputs
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
- Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
- dbx 2 year parts and labor as standard
- CSA NRTL/C approved
- CE compliant
223xs Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover Specifications:
- Connectors: XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced >50k ohm, unbalanced >25k ohm
- Max Input Level: >+22dBu balanced or unbalanced
- Connectors: XLR
- Type: Electronically-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 60 ohm, unbalanced 30 ohm
- Max Output Level: >+20dBu balanced/unbalanced into 600 ohms or greater
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES
- Stereo Mode: Low/High: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x10 setting)
- Mono Mode: Low/Mid: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x10 setting)
- Mid/High: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x10 setting)
- Filter type: Linkwitz-Riley, 24 dB/octave, state-variable
- FUNCTION SWITCHES
- Front Panel (Low Cut): Activates 40 Hz Butterworth, 12 dB/octave high-pass filter, one switch per channel
- Phase Invert: Inverts the phase at the output, one switch per output
- Rear Panel: x10: Multiplies the crossover frequency range by 10, one switch per channel
- Mode: Selects stereo/mono and 2/3-way operation.
- LF sum: Selects normal (stereo) or mono-summed low frequency operation.
- Stereo Operation: Green LED
- Mono Operation: Yellow LED
- Low Cut: Red LED per channel
- x10 Green LED per channel
- Phase Invert: Red LED per output (3 per channel)
- SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0/-0.5dB
- Frequency Response: < 3Hz to > 90kHz, +0/-3 dB
- Dynamic Range: >106dB, unweighted, any output
- THD + Noise: <0.004% at +4dBu, 1kHz
<0.04% at +20dBu, 1 kHz
Interchannel Crosstalk: <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise (Ref: +4dBu, 22kHz measurement bandwidth)
- Stereo Mode >94dB (Low Output); >91dB (High Output)
- Mono Mode: >94dB (Low Output); >93dB (Mid Output); >91dB (High Output)
- POWER SUPPLY
- Operating Voltage: 100 VAC 50/60 Hz; 120 VAC 60 Hz 230 VAC 50/60HZ
- Power consumption: 15W
- Operating Temperature: 32F to 113F (0C to 45C)
- Dimensions: 1.75" H X 6.9" D X 19" W (4.5cm x 17.5cm x 48.26cm )
- Weight: 3.7 lbs. (1.7 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.