- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx 560A 500 Series Compressor / Limiter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22972 000000000 J22972000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The dbx 560A Compressor/Limiter offers legendary VCA-based compression in the increasingly popular 500 Series format. dbx has a much-heralded history...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic dbx compression in a 500 series format.
The dbx 560A Compressor/Limiter offers legendary VCA-based compression in the increasingly popular 500 Series format. dbx has a much-heralded history with modular processors dating back to the 900 Series and the 560A continues that tradition.
Featuring the same switch-selectable OverEasy and Hard Knee compression curves as the industry-standard dbx 160A rackmount processor, the dbx 560A will be your new workhorse compressor! With extremely wide-ranging threshold, ratio and output controls and true RMS level detection providing the most natural-sounding dynamics processing available, the 560A will provide punch to drums, bass, vocals, almost anything! Its also versatile enough to go from subtle compression to "brick wall" peak limiting.
Choose low ratios and OverEasy compression to expertly smooth out fluctuating vocal and instrumental levels, or use the 560A's Hard Knee compression and high ratios for bombproof protection against overload distortion in digital recording, P.A. systems and broadcast signals.
The 560A's 19-segment, switchable Input/Output LEDs and 12-segment Gain Reduction LEDs provide precise analysis at a glance. And, the dbx 560A's unique "INFINITY +" inverse-compression mode actually decreases the audio output level below unity gain when the input exceeds threshold, a real lifesaver for correcting overbearing vocal choruses and controlling runaway mix levels.
- OverEasy or classic hard knee compression with dbx' ultra-musical program dependent attack and release times
- Compression ratio variable from 1:1 through infinity:1 to -1:1
- Precise RMS gain reduction and input/output meter displays with calibration control for different operating levels
- True RMS level detection
- Exclusive Infinity+ compression using negative ratios
Load up your 500 Series rack with the dbx 560A Compressor/Limiter today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.