- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx Di1 Active Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52920 000000000 J52920000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The dbx DI1 is a compact, high-quality active direct injection box. Ideal for both studios and on the road, the DI1 will ensure audio signals reach t...Click To Read More About This Product
Rugged and reliable, quiet and clean.
The dbx DI1 is a compact, high-quality active direct injection box. Ideal for both studios and on the road, the DI1 will ensure audio signals reach their intended destination in both a balanced format and free from unwanted noise.
Connect the output from electric guitars, bass amplifiers, keyboards, etc, directly to a console mixer without the use of a microphone. Built for toughness and reliability, the DI1 has all the features of a fully featured gig-ready workhorse DI unit.
- Level and impedance matching function
- Output impedance: > 600 Ohms
- Signal pass through connector
- Output connector: XLR balanced
- Battery LED indicator
- Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
- Phantom power led indicator
- Max Input: +12dBu (at 0dB) Level +32dBu (at -20dB) +52dBu (at -40dB)
- Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
- TS and XLR inputs and outputs
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Attenuation control
- Phantom Power: +18 volts DC to +48 volts DC
- Ground lift switch
- Main/Standby: 9V battery
- Input Impedance: >250k Ohm
- Metal Chassis
It's ready for the road, it's ready for the studio. Order one soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.