- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx DriveRack 260 Complete Equalization and Loudspeaker Control System
- Write a Review
- 183531 000000000 183531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to be the only device necessary between the mixer and the power amps, DriveRacks are all-inclusive loudspeaker management systems versatile ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The DriveRack 260 provides state-of-the-art signal processing with a simple and intuitive user interface for total control of your PA.
Designed to be the only device necessary between the mixer and the power amps, DriveRacks are all-inclusive loudspeaker management systems versatile enough to suit any sound reinforcement, monitoring, or install application.
The DriveRack 260 offers 2 independent channels of processing power with a linkable 28-band graphic EQ, industry-standard dbx stereo compressor module, feedback eliminator, and the 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer on the input signal path. 6-channel output system includes parametric EQs, PeakStopPlus limiters (to provide protection against speaker blowouts), and alignment delay. Setup Wizard gets you up and running quickly and GUI control provides easy PC-based control.
Click on the PDF link below for more complete details on this powerful PA control system.
- Feedback elimination
- 2.7 seconds of alignment and zone delay
- RS-232 PC GUI control
- Classic dbx compression and limiting
- Graphic and parametric EQs
- Auto-EQ function
- Full bandpass, crossover, and routing configurations
- Auto gain control
- Pink noise generator and fulltime RTA
- Setup wizard with JBL speaker and Crown power amplifier tunings
- Security lockout
- Wall panel control inputs for permanent installations
The DriveRack 260 delivers optimal, all-inclusive signal processing in a completely scalable system. Call or click to order now!
- Number of inputs: (2) line inputs, (1) RTA mic input
- Connectors: (2) female XLR line inputs, XLR RTA mic input
- Type: Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Impedance: >40 k ohm
- Max input line level: +34dBu with input jumpers in +30 position
- CMRR: >45 dB
- RTA mic phantom voltage: +15 VDC
- RTA mic EIN: <-110 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 150 ohm
- Number of outputs: 6
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filter
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Max output level: +22dBu
- Type: dbx Type IV conversion system
- Dynamic range line: >114 dB A-weighted, >112 dB unweighted
- Type IV dynamic range: >119 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; >117 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Dynamic range: 112 dB A-unweighted, 110 dB unweighted
- Dynamic range: 110 dB unweighted,
>107 dB weighted
- THD + N: 0.002% typical at +4 dBu, 1 kHz, 0 dB input gain
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
- Interchannel crosstalk: >110 dB, 120 dB typical
- Crosstalk input to output: >100 dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.