- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx DriveRack PA2
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02329 000000000 J02329000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The dbx Driverack is one of the most innovative and helpful tools to come along for the live sound engineer in decades. It incorporates crossover, EQ...Click To Read More About This Product
Eagerly anticipated update.
The dbx Driverack is one of the most innovative and helpful tools to come along for the live sound engineer in decades. It incorporates crossover, EQ, compression, delay parameters and much more within individual presets. These presets can then be applied to specific rooms, expected environments and applications. The dbx Driverack PA2 incorporates heavily researched and well-considered improvements in the original Driverack system.
The DriveRack PA2 provides all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers. With the latest advancements in dbx's proprietary AutoEQ and AFS algorithms, a new input delay module for delaying the FOH system to the backline, Ethernet control via an Android, iOS, Mac, or Windows device, and updated Wizards, the DriveRack PA2 continues the DriveRack legacy of great-sounding, powerful, and affordable loudspeaker management processors, for a whole new generation.
New, improved AutoEQ algorithm ensures an extremely accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience.
With the RTA Mic "listening" to your room, the new, updated DriveRack PA2 AutoEQ algorithm sets speaker levels and room EQ automatically in a matter of seconds. This means room adjustments can now be made very quickly, without subjecting the audience to annoying, lengthy broadcasts of pink noise.
Enhanced AFS Feedback Elimination
Enhanced AFS algorithm for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system's tone.
Nothing turns audiences away like annoying and potentially painful audio feedback. Fortunately, dbx engineers have revisited their already-stellar Advanced Feedback Suppression algorithm and made it work even better. The DriveRack PA2 listens for and anticipates feedback and adjusts speaker output automatically before it even has a chance, while never altering your sound.
Updated Wizard Setup Functions
Updated Wizards make initial set up easy, while ensuring speaker tunings and other settings are up-to-date.
Wizard functions on the DriveRack PA2 guide you through easy, step-by-step processes to help you get the most from your loudspeaker system. Helps you easily configure level balancing, AutoEQ, Advanced Feedback Suppression, and provides access to built-in and constantly updating speaker tunings from most major speaker manufacturers.
Available Input Processing
AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression)
8-Band Parametric EQ (adjusted when using the AutoEQ)
Available Output Processing
Crossover (supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems)
8-Band Parametric EQs (used for speaker tunings)
Driver Alignment Delays
- All New Setup Wizard
- Streamlined AutoEQ
- All New AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression)
- Mobile Control (Android, iOS, Mac, Windows)
- dbx Compression
- Graphic EQ
- 8-Band Parametric EQ (adjusted when using the AutoEQ) Input
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- Crossover (supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems)
- 8-Band Parametric EQs (used for speaker tunings) Output
- dbx Limiting
- Driver Alignment Delays
All you need to get the most from your PA. Now with complete control from your mobile device. Order today.
- Input: (2) line inputs. (1) RTA Mic input
- Input Conne: ctors: (2) Female XLR line inputs. (1) Female XLR RTA Mic input
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Input Impedance: >50 kohm
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV Conversion System
- CMRR: > 45dB
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power: +15VDC (RTA)
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -117dB, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm (RTA)
- Output: (6) Line Outputs
- Output Connectors: Male XLR
- Output Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: 120 Î
- Max Output: +20dBu
- A/D Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 110 dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: 123 dB with transient material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; 121 dB with transient material, unweighted, 22kHz BW; 115 dB typical with program material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Alignment Delay: 10ms per channel (60ms total)
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Dynamic Range: >110 dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB input gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: < -110 dB, -120dB typical (input-to-output: < -100 dB)
- Operating Voltage: 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz - EU: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 22 W
- Unit Weight: 5.25 lbs. (2.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 6.75 lbs. (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.75" (H) x 5.75" (D) x 19" (W), 4.4cm (H) x 14.6cm (D) x 48.26cm (W)
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.