- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx iEQ-31 Graphic EQ
- Write a Review
- 183528 000000000 183528000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Uncompromised dbx sonic integrity enhanced with a powerful array of flexible features define the dbx iEQ-31 Graphic EQ. You get AFS one-touch feedbac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual 31-band EQ with world-class noise reduction.
Uncompromised dbx sonic integrity enhanced with a powerful array of flexible features define the dbx iEQ-31 Graphic EQ. You get AFS one-touch feedback suppression, Type V noise reduction, and PeakStopPlus limiting. Switchable ±6 or ±15dB boost/cut range; ±12dB input gain range; 40mm faders; and nonconductive nylon sliders give you precision command. 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response, 110dB dynamic range, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands, and internal toroidal transformer. 1/4" TRS, XLR, and Euroblock balanced and unbalanced RF-filtered inputs and outputs.
- Dual 15-band EQ
- AFS one-touch feedback suppression
- Type V noise reduction
- PeakStopPlus limiting
- Switchable ±6 or ±15dB boost/cut range
- ±12dB input gain range
- 40mm faders
- Nonconductive nylon sliders
- 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response
- 110dB dynamic range
- 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Internal toroidal transformer
- 1/4" TRS, XLR, and Euroblock balanced and unbalanced RF-filtered inputs and outputs
Visionary design and revolutionary engineering combine for maximum sonic flexibility and unsurpassed quality. Order yours now.
- Impedance: balanced 40kohms, unbalanced 20kohms
- Max input level: >=22dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Impedance: Balanced >120ohms, unbalanced >60ohms
- Max output level: >+20dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2kohms or greater
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±-0.5dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >94dB, unweighted, ref +4dBu, 22kHz measurement bandwidth
- Dynamic range: >110dB, unweighted, >113dB A weighted
- THD+Noise: <0.005%, 0.02% typical at +dBu, 1kHz
Interchannel crosstalk: <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
Operating voltage: 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz; 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 14W
- Mains connection: IEC receptacle
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 7.9"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.