Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
dbx iEQ-31 Graphic EQtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Dual 31-band EQ with world-class noise reduction.
- Dual 31-band EQ
- AFS one-touch feedback suppression
- Type V noise reduction
- PeakStopPlus limiting
- Switchable ±6 or ±15dB boost/cut range
- ±12dB input gain range
- 40mm faders
- Nonconductive nylon sliders
- 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response
- 110dB dynamic range
- 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Internal toroidal transformer
- 1/4" TRS, XLR, and Euroblock balanced and unbalanced RF-filtered inputs and outputs
Visionary design and revolutionary engineering combine for maximum sonic flexibility and unsurpassed quality. Order yours now.
iEQ-31 Graphic EQ Specifications:
- Impedance: balanced 40kohms, unbalanced 20kohms
- Max input level: >=22dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Impedance: Balanced >120ohms, unbalanced >60ohms
- Max output level: >+20dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2kohms or greater
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±-0.5dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >94dB, unweighted, ref +4dBu, 22kHz measurement bandwidth
- Dynamic range: >110dB, unweighted, >113dB A weighted
- THD+Noise: <0.005%, 0.02% typical at +dBu, 1kHz
Interchannel crosstalk: <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
Operating voltage: 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz; 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 14W
- Mains connection: IEC receptacle
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 7.9"D
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.