- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx ZonePRO 640 Speaker Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07250 000000000 J07250000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With 6 inputs and 4 outputs the dbx ZonePRO 640 provides flexible signal routing, powerful DSP processing and multiple control interfaces for Commerc...Click To Read More About This Product
6x4 digital zone processor.
With 6 inputs and 4 outputs the dbx ZonePRO 640 provides flexible signal routing, powerful DSP processing and multiple control interfaces for Commercial Audio applications.
Designed to offer superior system sonic performance and flexibility, the 640/641 deliver the highest quality tools available. Even the input and outputs connectors were chosen for their standard usage and reliability. The ZonePRO products offer Euroblock connectors for balanced signals and RCA connectors for interfacing with consumer equipment often used in commercial applications; there is also a simple analog input buss that allows inputs to be sent from one unit to the next for unit and job scalability. The 640 and 641 provide every necessary processing tool, from the input processing like gain control and EQ available on all inputs to highly sophisticated and specific functions such as selectable paging microphone processing including Gating, De-Essing, Auto Gain Control, Compression and Feedback Suppression. The heart of the ZonePRO products is the Routing module that provides of course Primary Source Selection but also Source Ducking for Paging and Priority Override. The outputs also offer a wealth of processing designed for commercial applications like our patent-pending AutoWarmth function that was co-developed with JBL to provide natural low frequency extension at any signal level. Each output also offers EQ, Bandpass and Crossover filters, Limiting and Delay for system optimization. With the ZonePRO every tool is at your disposal to maximize the response of your system.
Beyond processing, the ZonePRO products offer multiple forms of control to further extend the versatility of your system. From easy-to-use wall panel Zone Controllers for standard end-user functions like source select and volume control to advanced system control including a built-in Real Time Clock that can provide programmable system changes throughout the day or week. For system setup and monitoring the ZonePRO Designer software provides an intuitive interface and a speedy setup Wizard for configuring and editing all system parameters.
The ZonePRO 640 will take your Commercial Audio system to the next level with advanced processing, versatility and control.
- Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS)
- Auto Gain Control
- Noise Gating
- Notch Filtering
- Bandpass and Crossover Filters
- Parametric EQ
- Security Lockout
- Wall Panel Control
- RS-232 Control
- Windows 2000 and XP GUI
- IEC, UL and CSA Approvals
Call or click to order today!
- (6 total) (2) Switchable line or mic inputs (4) RCA Source
- Euroblock (Line and Mic) RCA (Source)
- Electronically balanced/RF-filtered
- 50k ohm balanced, >75k ohm unbalanced
- +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- >40dB, typically >55dB @ 1 kHz
- 30 to 60dB
- 4 total
- Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered
- 120 ohms balanced, 60ohm unbalanced
- dbx Type IV conversion system
- (line) >113 dB, A-weighted, >110 dB unweighted
- >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- RCA 24-Bit oversampling
- >114 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
- 112 dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted
- >109 dB A-weighted, >106 dB unweighted
- 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- >80dB typical
- 0.6 msec
- 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz and 230VAC 50/60Hz
- 29 W
- 6.8 lbs.(3.1 kg)
- 8.8 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- 1.75" H x 5.75" D x 19" W
- UL 600065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.