- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx ZonePRO 641 m Speaker Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07248 000000000 J07248000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ZonePRO 641m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ...Click To Read More About This Product
6x4 digital zone processor.
The ZonePRO 641m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 641m features a total of six inputs and four outputs. Inputs include four balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs and two mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 641m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 641m features a power status LED, a network traffic LED, and an RS-232 control port.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information). ZonePRO Designer-the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices-offers control of the ZonePRO 641m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-by-step configuration process of the 641m.
- 6 Inputs / 4 Outputs
- 4 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 2 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
Call or click to order today!
- Network Traffic, Power
- 6 Total (4) Switchable Mic or Line, (2) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- Euroblock (Line and Mic) RCA (Source)
- Electronically balanced/RF-filtered
- Euroblock: >50kÎ Balanced, >25kÎ Unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA: >25kÎ Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- >40dB, typically >55dB @ 1 kHz
- 30 to 60dB
- < -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150Î Source Impedance
- 4 total
- Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered
- 120Î Balanced, 60Î Unbalanced
- dbx Type IV conversion system
- (line) >113 dB, A-weighted, >110 dB unweighted
- >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- >114 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
- 112 dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- >109 dB A-weighted, >106 dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- >80dB typical
- 0.6 msec
- 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz and 230VAC 50/60Hz
- 29 W
- 6.05 lbs / 2.74 kg
- 8.2 lbs / 4 kg
- 1.75" (1U) x 19" x 7.75" (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)
- UL 600065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.