- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon Professional DN-104S 4" Commercial-Grade Ceiling Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44186 000000000 L44186000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Denon DN-104S ceiling loudspeaker is designed to deliver exceptionally accurate, articulate sound while easily meeting commercial requirements fo...Click To Read More About This Product
Meets commercial requirements for fire resistance.
The Denon DN-104S ceiling loudspeaker is designed to deliver exceptionally accurate, articulate sound while easily meeting commercial requirements for fire resistance (EN 54-24) and suitability for multiple unit installation. The DN-104S features a metal can-style rear enclosure, which provides a fire barrier behind the speaker to meet commercial fire codes. It also serves as the woofer’s enclosure to optimize its bass tuning and low frequency response. The Denon DN-104S has 70/100-volt transformers to facilitate multiple unit installations without the impedance and level-matching concerns of paralleled transformer-free speakers.
Equipped with a 4” woofer, the DN-104S ceiling speaker utilizes high-quality drive units in tuned reflex enclosures and precision electronic crossovers to deliver clean, detailed sound—perfect for music, public address applications and business/educational presentations, while meeting all safety and fire codes as required by commercial venues.
- 20 mm wide-dispersion dome tweeter
- 4" long-excursion woofer; 3/4" tweeter
- 80Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 30W RMS/60W peak rating
Exceptional sound reproduction in a compact ceiling speaker—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.