- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon Professional DN-200BR Stereo Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33418 000000000 J33418000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With countless Bluetooth-enabled audio sources roaming the planet, the DN-200BR interfaces them all with a professional audio system for sound reinfo...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluetooth-enabled wireless audio system for sound reinforcement, special event or retail applications.
With countless Bluetooth-enabled audio sources roaming the planet, the DN-200BR interfaces them all with a professional audio system for sound reinforcement, special event or retail applications. It receives Bluetooth signals wirelessly, then routes the audio to balanced XLR or 1/4" outputs for integration with mixers and amplification systems. Its Bluetooth Pairing mode ensures a secure connection.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Adds Bluetooth to any audio system
- Balanced XLR and 1/4” audio outputs
- Up to 33m (100 ft) range
- Discreet, robust build quality that can mount nearly anywhere
Order this professional audio solution for your permanent sound installation today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.