- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon Professional DN-300R Solid-State SD/USB Audio Recorder
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L38204 000000000 L38204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DN-300R records to both SD and USB media simultaneously – perfect for recording conferences where the client needs a copy of the recording after ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Legendary Denon quality and reliability.
The DN-300R records to both SD and USB media simultaneously – perfect for recording conferences where the client needs a copy of the recording after the event. With outstanding ease-of-use and simple operation, anyone can use the DN-300R right out of the box and record to SD, USB or both. The DN-300R is exactly what the market is looking for in terms of a simple but high-quality recording solution for commercial applications. The DN-300R gives installers and contractors the flexibility and convenience they need for total commercial recording capability.
- Records WAV and Mp3 files to SD and USB media simultaneously
- Simple and easy to use
- Powers-up in record-ready mode
- Ability to record one media at -10dB for a safety track
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs
Perfect for recording conferences—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.