- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deskew Technologies Gig Performer 3 Plug-in Host (PC) (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71999 000000000 L71999000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Gig Performer 3 for Windows is a flexible, easy-to-use and CPU-friendly plug-in host that lets you take your favorite plug-ins on the road. Created b...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
If you’re serious about your live rig, your live rig needs Gig Performer 3.
Gig Performer 3 for Windows is a flexible, easy-to-use and CPU-friendly plug-in host that lets you take your favorite plug-ins on the road. Created by brilliant musician-engineers and road-tested on countless gigs, Gig Performer 3 thrives on-stage. New features for Gig Performer 3 include: Songs and Setlists, song parts (reuse plug-ins in multiple songs), ChordPro support, bi-directional MIDI controller support, Ableton Link integration and MIDI recorder. Gig Performer 3 also includes audio engine enhancements, better plugin editor handling, sysex message support and numerous other small essential improvements to help your workflow.
Whether you’re a keyboard player with a huge virtual piano-synth rig, a guitar player with multiple massive effects racks, or a front of house engineer running sound through an array of compressors and EQs, Gig Performer makes it all happen. Through a new innovation called Rackspaces, Gig Performer 3 lets you load many dozens of plug-ins simultaneously, with customizable and MIDI-learnable controls. Create multiple Rackspaces and switch between them instantly with zero glitches in the sound! Not only can you set up a different Rackspace for each song in a set list, you can switch between multiple Rackspaces within a song.
Gig Performer’s impressive list of cutting-edge features allow you to control multiple instruments, layer sounds and employ authentic effects easily, with little power usage on Windows computers. Gig Performer 3 is an evolution of the original version, making it an even more capable plug-in host for live performance.
Gig Performer 3 does away with confusing busses, sends, auxes or inserts used by traditional channel-strip approaches. Using the front and back panel views, simply connect plugins to each other any way you want, then custom-design Panels to control each Rackspace. You can then design a number of Variations, which allow multiple sets of settings for a single Rackspace and switch instantly between them. Plus, you can customize your Panels using a variety of available widgets (knobs, switches, levers, LEDs), and color-coded face plates.
- Instant Switching: Switch between Rackspaces instantly and with zero glitches
- Low CPU Usage: The programmers spent countless hours making sure that Gig Performer uses as few CPU cycles as possible.
- Audio File Player: Plays up to eight audio files individually or simultaneously for backing tracks or for looping short samples.
- MIDI & OSC Support: Use your existing MIDI and OSC devices and apps (iOS/Android). Map any control to any controllable parameter.
- MIDI Clock Sync: Slave Gig Performer from your external DAW or MIDI device.
- Built-In Tuner: If you need to tune your instrument quickly, Gig Performer's built-in tuner is accurate, large and just a click, tap or push away.
- Built-In Metronome: To help keep your performance in sync.
- Cross Platform: Works on OS X and Windows devices. Your GIG files can be opened on both platforms.
- Advanced MIDI Functions: Associate specific MIDI devices with particular plugins easily and visually. Use transpose, channel mapping, MIDI out settings and more.
- User Friendly: Gig Performer is user-friendly. You will be able to create complete setups in no time.
- Flexible: Connect any plugin to any other plugin in any configuration. Parallel or serial—no AUX busses needed.
- Variation Support: Easily create variations of your Rackspace. Switch between variations seamlessly—even while holding notes or chords on your keyboard or guitar.
- Rig Manager lets you easily switch between multiple hardware rigs on one computer.
- Multi-channel Audio Mixer gives you amazing routing flexibility.
- Multi-track Recording lets you capture your band’s audio tracks for post mixing (no DAW required).
- GPScript provides easy programming of deep MIDI processing and automation.
Call or click to purchase and download.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS version: Win 7 with SP1 or newer + OpenGL capable graphics card
Software: Supports AU, VST and VST3 plug-ins (64-bit OS only)
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.