- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DPA Microphones d:dicate ST4006A Stereo Pair with Two 4006A with Clips and Windscreen in Peli Case
- Write a Review
- J89806 000000000 J89806000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For reference stereo recording, there is no better choice than a d:dicate 4006A Microphone. These omnidirectional condenser microphones are linear an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stereo pair of condensers with a rugged Peli case.
For reference stereo recording, there is no better choice than a d:dicate 4006A Microphone. These omnidirectional condenser microphones are linear and true in character. They come as a hand-matched pair that offers the truest capture of stereo sound available.
Even though the standard tolerances on the d:dicate microphones are extremely low, a stereo match is even closer. These specially selected d:dicate 4006A microphones are matched within ±0.5 dB on both frequency response and sensitivity.
The MMC4006 Omnidirectional Microphone Capsule offers total transparency in any recording situation. It picks up incredible detail and depth of sound. The definition of its high-frequency characteristics across a wide range of instruments is impressive. It offers natural sound, high sensitivity, low noise-floor and extremely linear frequency response from 10 to 20 kHz (±2 dB).
The d:dicate 4006A Omnidirectional Microphone is a flexible solution. Engineers, broadcasters and musicians alike can achieve clean, natural and precise sound reproduction. This mic is ideal for A-B stereo pairs for symphonic concert hall recordings. It also excels on vocals, for close-miking all types of instruments and as an outdoor interview microphone.
A selection of optional accessories can be purchased, including acoustic pressure equalizers, a nose cone and interchangeable protection grids. These accessories can acoustically transform the mic. By changing grids, it is possible to gain several unique frequency responses and directional characteristics from the mic. Furthermore, these accessories will not produce any phase shift, noise or distortion that would otherwise be introduced by an electrical filter.
- Carefully matched microphones
- Natural sound
- High sensitivity
- Low noise-floor
- Sturdy Peli Case for transportation and protection
You deserve the best sound, regardless of what you play.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 146 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Not specified
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: .75 in.
- Length: 6.7 in.
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.