- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DPA Microphones d:fine CORE 6066 Omni Headset Mic, Beige, MicroDot
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43059 000000000 L43059000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The capsule of the d:fine™ CORE 6066 Subminiature Headset is just 3 mm (0.12 in) in diameter, but packs the audio power of larger, award-winning DPA ...Click To Read More About This Product
Extremely low-profile, professional-quality headset microphone.
The capsule of the d:fine™ CORE 6066 Subminiature Headset is just 3 mm (0.12 in) in diameter, but packs the audio power of larger, award-winning DPA mics. Despite its size, it is clear, consistent and durable.
These mics also feature DPA’s lightweight, one-size-fits-all headset. Three-point ear grips with spring mechanisms help grip below the ears and to the side of the head for added security. A two-way adjustable boom system (length and height) with an anti-rotate mechanism makes this new headset very easy to fit, and very easy to position the microphone for best response. A new 90° cable management system safeguards the cable and directs it down the wearer’s back, where it can’t be seen.
Between the sound quality, and the comfort, and the low profile design that practically makes it disappear on stage, the DPA 6066 is among the very best headset mic solutions on the market
- Renowned DPA sound in a 60% smaller capsule
- One-size-fits-all, headset fits securely and comfortably
- 2-way adjustable, non-reflective boom with locking system
- Unique, comfortable 3-point gripping system above, below and behind the ear
- New 90° cable management constructed to guide the cable and minimize cable breaks
For drummers, musical theater performers, presenters, or anyone who needs to be hands-free while minimizing stage visibility without compromising on audio quality. Order today.
- Microphone Type: Headset
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 144 dB
- Connectivity: MicroDot
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Type: Condenser
- Applications: Stage, Theater, Speaking
- Diaphragm size: 3 mm
- Switches: None
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Width: 3.4 mm
- Height: 8.9 mm
- Weight: 11 g
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.