- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DPA Microphones d:vote 4099HI Instrument Microphone in Pouch, Lo-Sens
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J89811 000000000 J89811000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The d:vote 4099 Instrument Microphone in Pouch, Lo-Sens is perfect for PA amplification and live recording of acoustic instruments. The microphone ef...Click To Read More About This Product
Perfect for PA amplification and live recording of acoustic instruments.
The d:vote 4099 Instrument Microphone in Pouch, Lo-Sens is perfect for PA amplification and live recording of acoustic instruments. The microphone effortlessly handles even the highest sound pressure levels. Please note that this is a replacement microphone only; no cables or clips are included.
The d:vote 4099 Instrument Microphone series is unique. This series allows you to achieve the purest reproduction of your instrument. The mics feature supercardioid polar patterns for superior gain-before-feedback. They are fully capable of handling intense sound pressure levels from a trumpet.
Known for their discreet size and elegance, these mics feature a lightweight design. Yet, d:vote 4099 Instrument Microphones are also rugged. The versatile gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning. The mics can be easily unclipped and repositioned or moved to another instrument. Its flexible design supports a wide variety of mounting and positioning possibilities. A wide range of clips and accessories are available to mount the d:vote 4099 Instrument Microphone on any type of instrument.
- Superior gain before feedback
- Natural sound – easy to blend with pickup
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Mount has no impact on acoustic sound
- Detachable cable and versatile gooseneck extender
You deserve the best sound, regardless of what you play.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 142 dB
- Connector: MicroDot
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Not specified
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: .21 in.
- Length: 1.8 in.
- Weight: 1.62 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.