- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DPA Microphones d:vote CORE 4099 Mic, Extreme SPL with Clip for Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L35983 000000000 L35983000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The d:vote CORE 4099 for Extreme SPL perfectly captures the booming sounds of drums and percussion instruments. Users will appreciate how gently this...Click To Read More About This Product
A high-quality microphone and clip for your drums.
The d:vote CORE 4099 for Extreme SPL perfectly captures the booming sounds of drums and percussion instruments. Users will appreciate how gently this condenser mic adheres to their prized instrument. The mic can be easily positioned to fit different types of drums. The flexible gooseneck can be positioned at different angles to allow a variety of sound nuances. The mic is elegant, lightweight, unobtrusive and designed to stay out of the way during performances.
The mounting mechanism makes it easy to move the mic between instruments. The d:vote CORE 4099D Instrument Microphone for Drum includes a revolutionary ‘90° ’ system which provides a wide range of mounting options.
By detaching the clip from the gooseneck and re-mounting it turned 90°, the number of mic positions is doubled. This mic can easily be combined with a wide variety of accessories. For the bass drum, the d:vote VC4099 Clip fits perfect on the rim.
- Includes (1) d:vote 4099 Microphone
- Includes (1) d:vote clip for drums
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Natural sound
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.