Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Drawmer 1974 Stereo Parametric Equalisertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Drawmer 1974 Stereo Parametric Equaliser
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Stereo EQ for studio.
Get immersive with the stereo operation, with one set of controls for both channels. The versatile design features dual channel precision stepped potentiometers, providing exceptional accuracy for fast and simple recall. The fully variable bandwidth allows you to control the parametric mid bands, making adjustments as surgically precise or as broad and natural sounding as you could ever require. Fully adjustable low and high cut filters are also included, ideal for tuning out undesirable signals at the frequency extremes. It also features a switchable slope allowing you to alter the focus at the high and low frequencies plus a low peak setting that magnifies the bottom end. The 1974 is perfect for tonal shaping, staying true to the sound of the 70s and ideal for any musician.
Genuine Stereo Operation with Indented and Accurate PotentiometersThe genuine stereo linked operation of the 1974 makes adjustment quick and simple using just one set of controls to alter both channels. No more fiddling with every control trying to match the settings of the left and right channels with each other. The 1974 uses precision potentiometers, each one being matched for left/right accuracy to within fine tolerances by trained technicians, so both channels operate identically, and also have indented operation, providing exceptional accuracy for fast and simple recall.
Fully Parametric with Totally Variable BandwidthThe 1974 is a true parametric equalizer, with the four bands having fully variable frequency controls and offer cut and boost of +/-12dB's. However, unlike EQs with a no bandwidth adjustment or a simple switch, the two mid bands have completely variable filter bandwidth controls. This enables the user to focus in on very narrow sections of the audio spectrum or apply a broad natural sounding filter, or, of course, anything in between the two. The 1974 incredibly versatile and capable of modifying everything from subtly fine tuning mixes to tone sculpting problematic recordings.
Variable Low and High Cut FiltersThe 1974 also includes fully variable low and high cut filters, ideal for tuning out undesirable signals. The low cut (otherwise known as High Pass Filter) having a range of 10Hz-225Hz and the high cut (otherwise known as Low Pass Filter) 4kHz-32kHz. The beauty of being fully variable is that, unlike fixed frequency filters, it is easy to sweep both controls to find the perfect setting and remove sounds with pinpoint accuracy. This is especially useful when bracketing individual tracks where it will be necessary to cut the bass to remove rumble and top to remove hiss, as these undesirable signals will just add up as the tracks are layered.
Switchable Slope SettingVery few analog parametric equalizers have an adjustable slope on the low and high cut filters, and is yet another feature of the 1974 that allows you to take control of your audio. The filter slopes of the 1974 have been chosen for their musicality - allowing you to adjust the focus of the audio at the bottom and top ends of your recording but not so harsh as to be a very noticeable brick wall filter. At the bottom end slopes of 6, 9 and 12dB per octave plus a Peak setting are available, and at the high end 6 and 12dB's per octave.
The Peak setting adds a narrow bell shape to the 12dB per octave low cut filter at the knee frequency just before it rolls off. Especially useful on kick drums, it magnifies and gives extra weight to the hit whilst still filtering out any subsonic junk and without muddying the lower mid. It'll give your kick an added sense of power and precision.
Vintage-style four band Parametric Equalization which takes it's inspiration from 1970's-era analogue gear.
- Delivers classic sonic clarity and control at an affordable price.
- Genuine stereo operation with one set of controls for both channels.
- Indented and accurate potentiometers, providing precision for quick and simple recall.
- Variable low and high cut filters allow you to perfectly tune out any undesirable signals.
- Fully variable bandwidth provides absolute control for the parametric mid bands.
- Switchable slope plus low peak settings allows you to adjust the focus and magnify the bottom end.
- True hardware bypass for accurate A/B comparisons.
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch.
- Classic Drawmer Build Quality with Rugged Steel Chassis and Aluminium Front Panel.
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK.
Top-quality parametric. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.