- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drawmer A2/D2 Dual Output A/D Converter
- Write a Review
- 185005 000000000 185005000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Drawmer A2/D2 has been meticulously designed to faithfully and transparently re-create your analog signal in digital format using as simple and i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality, dual stereo AES Grade 1 A/D conversion for mastering in digital media.
The Drawmer A2/D2 has been meticulously designed to faithfully and transparently re-create your analog signal in digital format using as simple and intuitive a method as possible. The A2/D2 is a stereo A/D converter delivering simultaneous dual stereo outputs at different selectable sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz - so it is possible to have a main output at, say 192kHz with another at 44.1kHz as a low resolution copy.
A high-quality Burr Brown input stage has been incorporated, coupled with the AES Grade 1 digital converted outputs, making the A2D2 perfect for recording, mastering and post-production from all of your analog-to-digital devices. The analog input is fed simultaneously to two separately controlled outputs both in AES/EBU, SPDIF and TOSLINK formats enabling a backup copy to be made of the signal, as well as solving any connectivity problems and allowing signal distribution.
Microphones are analog, speakers are analog, storage is mostly digital and signal processing can be either analog or digital, software or hardware based. So at some point in the signal path, you'll need an A/D converter. Step up to the Drawmer A2/D2 a high quality A/D converter that faithfully reproduces analog signals in the digital domain.
- Accurate 24 segment peak reading LED bar meters shows incoming signal level from -50dBfs to 0dBfs plus separate overload LEDs.
- Dual input configuration allows either a fully variable input level from -2dBu to +28dBu via front panel rotary controls or 24 turn precision presets for a fully calibrated input.
- Each digital output has selectable word length of 16 or 24 bits, with automatic dither generation.
- The internal low jitter clock generator is Grade 1 AES standard.
- External clock input.
- 3 word clock outputs to allow the A2D2 to act as master clock generator.
- Burr Brown analog input stages.
- The A2D2 uses a linear power supply to minimize interference with the internal clocks.
Step up to the Drawmer A2/D2, a high quality A/D converter that faithfully reproduces your analog signals.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.