- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drawmer CMC2 Compact Monitor Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K44464 000000000 K44464000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Have you ever wondered whether your monitor controller is coloring the sound that is informing your mix decisions? A chilling thought. The active cir...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact monitor controller that provides top quality audio, transparency and accuracy.
Have you ever wondered whether your monitor controller is coloring the sound that is informing your mix decisions? A chilling thought. The active circuit in the CMC2 faithfully reproduces the recorded signal while eliminating the problems a passive circuit can bring.
Accurate & Transparent
With the same Drawmer pedigree as the MC2.1, the CMC2 circuit is just as transparent and accurate. I's switches and paralleled custom-quad knobs have excellent channel matching and a smooth feel.
With 2 Stereo balanced jack inputs, plus a 3.5mm jack for your Smartphone/MP3 Player with variable level control, the CMC2 is well connected indeed. It supports two sets of stereo monitors plus a sub-woofer, each with individual switches so you can activate them in any order.
In addition, it has a professional quality headphone output with a separate amplifier and level control, that provide the same audio quality and mix checking as the CMC2 does through the speakers.
Key Mix check features such as Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim & Mute are also included, to enable you to examine the quality of your recordings with ease.
The CMC2 packs a lot of features into a small package. With a footprint of just 18x16cm and a very low profile the CMC2 won't hog your desk space like some other controllers do. And if your on the move it's small enough to pop into a bag to take anywhere.
Tough and Secure
Smart, stylish and rugged, this all-steel enclosure will withstand the knocks and bumps of the studio, and, coupled with the high-quality components used, the CMC2 is built to last. In addition, a Kensington security slot provides protection from thieves.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design
- Three inputs in Total - Two on ¼ in. balanced jacks, one 3.5mm Front Panel Aux for Smartphone/Mp3 Player.
- 2x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs
- A large volume knob incorporating a parallelled custom quad pot for channel matching and smooth feel
- A Headphone Amplifier with Individual Level Controls with easy access to the jack on the front
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input with Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Mix Checking facilities Include Dim, Phase Reverse and Mono, as well as an easy access Mute switch
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock)
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm
- Rugged steel chassis and stylish brushed aluminium cover
Better audio and features than most monitor controllers.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.