- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drawmer DA6X Balanced Distribution Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Product 180382
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Drawmer DA6X is identical to the DA6 but has output transformers on all 6 stereo outputs. The Drawmer DA-6 is a six channel stereo (or twelve cha...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Drawmer DA6X is identical to the DA6 but has output transformers on all 6 stereo outputs. The Drawmer DA-6 is a six channel stereo (or twelve channel mono) distribution amplifier featuring XLR balanced inputs and outputs with optional transformer balancing where remote amplifiers and recorders are fed from separate power supplies.
The distribution of mono and stereo balanced audio signals from a single source to multiple destinations has many applications including multi-zone sound reinforcement installations, live sports events coverage, broadcast studios, video suites, duplication or indeed anywhere high quality audio has to be distributed to a number of locations down long cable runs.
The stereo Input features individual left/right level controls with LED bargraph metering enabling the correct balancing of stereo material or two mono signals. Each of the six outputs incorporate further left/right level controls and a Mono/Stereo switch providing the selection of either one stereo output or two mono outputs per channel. This feature allows the DA-6 to function as either a 1 x stereo input/6 x stereo outputs or 2 x mono input/12 x mono output unit or any combination of the two.
The output section consists of a Channel Select so that the individual left/right output level of each channel is displayed on the output LED bargraph and can be monitored by the Headphone jack socket. A pair of auxiliary link stereo jack sockets (TRS) are provided via the rear panel for connection to further DA-6 units for the distribution of even more channels.
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 15K Ohms
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 33 Ohms (electronically balanced)
- MAX. INPUT LEVEL: Bal. +23.5dB Unbal. +18dB
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: Bal. +22.5dB Unbal. +17.5dB into 600 Ohms
- HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER: 1 Watt into 8 Ohms
- HEADPHONE IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms to 600 Ohms
- NOISE: Better than -95dB ( Gain=0dB @ 22Hz - 22KHz)
- CROSSTALK: > -90dB @ 10KHz (Input grounded, any channel output)
- DISTORTION: @ 1KHz Output 0dB 0.008%, +10dB 0.008%, +20dB 0.015%
- BANDWIDTH: 18Hz to 32Khz -1dB
- TRANSFORMER OPTION
- Outputs fitted with the specified BEYERDYNAMIC transformer will have the following specification
- Max. Output Level: +18.8dB into 600 Ohms.
- Distortion @ 1kHz: 0dB 0.008%, +10dB 0.01%, +15dB 0.05%
- Bandwidth 10k Load
- Output 0dB: 18Hz to 58kHz (-3dB point), 25Hz to 34kHz (-1dB point)
- Output +10dB: 66Hz to 58kHz (-3dB point), 87Hz to 34kHz (-1dB points)
- Bandwidth 600 Ohm Load
- Output 0dB: 22Hz to 22kHz (-3dB point), 31Hz to 12kHz (-1dB point)
- Output +10dB: 82Hz to 22kHz (-3dB point), 109Hz to 12kHz (-1dB point)
- The Beyerdynamic transformer has a load dependent insertion loss of 4dBs into 600 (0.3dB into 10k ). The transformer output is optimised for loads between 600 and 1M in parallel with a capacitance of 5pF to 150pF.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 115Volt or 230Volt at 50-60Hz, 30 Watts
- The distribution of mono and stereo balanced audio signals from a single source to multiple destinations has many applications including multi-zone sound reinforcement installations, live sports events coverage, broadcast studios, video suites, duplication or indeed anywhere high quality audio has to be distributed to a number of locations down long cable runs.