Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Drawmer DL441 Quad Auto Compressor/Limitertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Compressor - The compressor section can be switched to provide either HARD or SOFT knee compression In both the HARD and SOFT modes a Ratio control is available. In the SOFT mode the ratio increases gradually over a 10dB input level range until it reaches the ratio set on the front panel control, thus achieving a more natural sounding compression In HARD mode the compressor provides a more precise means of controlling gain, where the ratio as set on the front panel is applied immediately the signal exceeds threshold. This is particularly useful in many broadcast applications. HARD knee compression can also be used creatively as an effect, particularly in the treatment of drum and guitar sounds, or for giving rock vocals a 'compressed sound'.
Auto Attack and Release - removes the need for manual adjustment by producing a response which constantly follows the dynamics of the signal. This enables the DL441 to preserve crisp transients without allowing excessive peaks to occur. A smooth yet lively recovery from compression minimizes side effects such as 'pumping' and 'breathing'. This feature is particularly valuable when the program being treated does not have predictable or consistent dynamics, such as complete mixes, vocals or 'slapped and pulled' bass guitar.
Peak Level Limiter - 'Zero Response Time', 'Zero Overshoot' circuitry provides an absolute limit to the peak level of the output signal, adjustable from 0db to +16dB above system level. 'Zero Response Time' transparent limiting means that the DL441 provides complete protection from even the fastest and shortest signal overloads, making the unit ideally suited for speaker system protection in sound reinforcement applications. The sophisticated circuitry will also prevent unpleasant distortion when used for digital mastering.
Metering - Comprehensive bar graph displays give 'at a glance' indications of gain reduction, and input/output signal level Gain reduction from 1dB to 30dB is shown simultaneously with signal level from 10dB to +10dB. When the channel is in BYPASS the output bar graph displays the input signal level. Other single LEDs indicate function status of Hard/Soft compression, Bypass, Peak Limiting, Linking, and Power on.
Bypass - A fully balanced hard-wire bypass connects the input directly to the output allowing signal to pass through the unit with no power applied.
Stereo Linking - Channels 1-2 and/or 3-4 can be stereo linked, where the left channel of the stereo pair becomes the master.
Operating Level - The operating level of the DL441 can be instantly switched, independently on each channel, for either +4dBu or 10dBu operation using a rear panel push switch.
nput/Output - The DL441 is provided with balanced inputs and outputs on XLR connections.
DL441 Quad Auto Compressor/Limiter Specifications:
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 20Kohm
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +21dBu
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 50 Ohm (bal),
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL: +20dBu
- BANDWIDTH: <12Hz to 35KHz -1dB
CROSSTALK: @10kHz Better than -80dB
- @20kHz Better than -75dB
- OUTPUT BALANCE: Better than 40dB 20Hz to 10kHz
- INPUT CMR: Better than 40dB 20Hz to 10kHz
- NOISE AT UNITY GAIN reference +4dBu:
- Wideband 22Hz - 22KHz CCIR ARM IEC A Q-Pk CCIR
- AV -90dB -98dB -99dB -100dB -89dB
- RMS -89dB -98dB -97dB -98dB -
- DISTORTION: 100Hz 1KHz 10Khz
- Unity Gain, +4dBu input < 0.02% < 0.015% <0.035%
+14dBu input, 10dB Gain Red. < 0.3% < 0.1% < 0.1%
POWER REQUIREMENTS: 115Volt or 230Volt at 50-60Hz, 13 Watts
- FUSE RATING: 80mA for 230Volt, 115mA for 115Volt_CONFORMING TO BS EN 60127-2:1991 SHEET III
- FUSE TYPE: 20mm x 5mm, Class 3 Slo-Blo, 250Volt working
- CASE SIZE: 482mm (w) x 44mm (h) x 200mm (d)
- WEIGHT: (incl packaging) 3.4 Kgs
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.