- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DYNACORD L3600FD DSP Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19235 000000000 L19235000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With 2 channels of 140W peak power on tap and onboard DSP, the Dynacord L3600D offers plenty of juice to power your passive PA system with authority....Click To Read More About This Product
Built-in DSP and FIR Drive technology.
With 2 channels of 140W peak power on tap and onboard DSP, the Dynacord L3600D offers plenty of juice to power your passive PA system with authority. Built-in FIR Drive technology and true 2 ohm stability mean your system will sound its best, every time. Thanks to this power amplifier's rock-solid reliability, you will perform with peace of mind at every gig. The L3600FD's intuitive system control software makes setup and control easy, so you spend more time focusing on the performance and less time worrying about your gear.
- Maximum output, dual channel: 3,000W @2 ohms; 1,700W @4 ohms; 900W @8 ohms
- Maximum output, bridged: 6,000W @4 ohms; 3,400W @8 ohms
- Frequency response: 10Hz–21kHz
- Built-in DSP; true 2 ohm stability
- FIR Drive technology
Clean, efficient and reliable power—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.