Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Dynaudio Acoustics BM15A 10" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) Lefttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The power, features and pedigree to outperform competing nearfield monitors.
The ESOTEC HF driver has a dynamic headroom of 1000W and the LF driver has a 4" aluminium-alloy voice coil which gives it powerful output and punch beyond its size. The electronics also offer complex protection circuitry helping to prevent accidental damage to the drivers while still providing maximum transient response. The cabinet of the BM15A monitor is front ported for powerful and extended low frequency response. The front panel features radiused edges and an elegant matte finish.
- 2-way active speaker system
- 10" bass driver with 4" aluminium alloy voice coil
- Special edition Dynaudio ESOTEC soft dome tweeter
- Electronic phase-aligned crossover
- Dual high-performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers
- Dynamic headroom of 1,000W
- Protection circuitry
- Radiuses edges on front baffle
- Front-ported cabinet
- Matte finish
BM15A 10" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) Specifications:
- System: 2-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 30Hz–21kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Long Term): 124dB RMS
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Long Term): 125, 5dB RMS
- Input level for 85dB: SPL @ 1m (+4/-10) -18dBu RMS/-34dBu RMS
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +16dBu peak/-1dBu peak
- Power consumption: 40W idle/300W max
- Amplifier power: Tweeter 100W/Woofer 200W
- Resonance Frequency: 39Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 27.5 liters
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1,800Hz
- Crossover Slope: 30dB/oct
- Tweeter: Esotec 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, Magnetic fluid, 4 mm die-cast alu front
- Woofer: 24 cm, One-piece molded polypropylene cone, 100 mm pure alu wire voice coil
- Weight: 18.6 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxL); 290 x 454 x 388 mm
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.